All participants will complete a lineup using Players and Teams from the available player pool, which consists of LCS and LEC organizations. In order to complete the lineup, a participant fills every available slot while staying under the Salary Cap of $1.5 million.
Each Player/Team has an assigned Salary cost that counts towards the Salary Cap, and a completed lineup cannot be submitted if the total cost exceeds the Salary Cap.
A Completed Lineup requires:
- Any number up to (6) lineup slots filled (Top, Jungler, Mid, ADC, Support, Team)
- One player is chosen as captain with Champions selected (same Champion can be selected twice)
- Total price does NOT exceed the Salary Cap
- Lineup is officially submitted by clicking the button below the lineup
All completed lineups must be submitted prior to the first game of the weekend (first Friday LEC game). Partial lineups will still receive points for the lineup slots that are filled prior to the lineups locking. Lineups lock at the start of the first match and are unable to be edited once locked.
Fantasy Points are totaled and updated after the completion of each game, giving participants the ability to track their points on a game by game basis. Once the final game of the week has completed (LCS on Monday night), total points for all lineups are rewarded, crowning the weekly winners and adding to each participant’s season total.
|Creep Score||+0.02 Points|
|Captain Bonus||If you correctly select the Champion that your Captain plays for a game, you get 50% bonus points to the total Fantasy Points he scores in that game (actual score x 1.5). If the Captain earns a negative score, the negative score is cut in half (actual score x 0.5).|
|Win||+2 Points + BONUS|
|Turret Destroyed||+1 Point + BONUS|
|Dragon Killed||+2 Points||N/A|
|Baron Killed||+3 Points||N/A|
|Rift Herald Killed||+2 Points||N/A|
|First Blood||+2 Points||N/A|
The rules are slightly different during Playoffs:
- Champion picks for Captains are WILD! In each game, if your captain plays either champion you picked, they will get bonus points for that game. This means you must select two different champions.
- Since matches are best-of-5, players will be playing in a LOT more games throughout the weekend. Therefore, we will only take the TOP 3 scores per player/team, per weekend.
- There is no prize money for winning any of the Weekly Winners challenges during playoffs.
- Points earned during playoffs count toward the overall Grand Prizes for the entire split.
- Salaries will be static throughout playoffs, and based entirely on performance during the regular season.
Player Pool reflects rosters that are made public by each organization. If a player that is not in our player base joins a team or makes an appearance in a game, that player will be added for the next week of games. All players are listed by their primary position, which can be changed by an organization.
Player Pools and Salaries do not change at all leading up to a weekend of games. However, they will change on a weekly basis, accounting for performance and opponents.
All prizes, both weekly and seasonal, are paid through Paypal. Winner must pay Paypal fees. Must be 18 years or older to be eligible for prizes. Weekly prizes will be rewarded after the conclusion of the season, prior to the next season. In the event of a tie, the weekly prize will be split evenly amongst the winners. Note that there is no prize money for winning any of the Weekly Winners challenges during playoffs. Seasonal winners for first ($50k), second ($20k), and third ($10k) place will be paid out in even installments over 6 months, starting 2-4 weeks after playoffs have ended.
Only completed games will count for Fantasy Points. If a game is stopped and remade by Riot, the statistics of the partial game will be not be counted.