All participants will complete a lineup using Players and Teams from the available player pool, which consists of all Organizations participating in the upcoming matches. In order to complete the lineup, a participant fills available slots while staying under the Salary Cap of $1.5 million.
Each Player/Team has an assigned Salary cost that counts towards the Salary Cap, and a completed lineup cannot be submitted if the total cost exceeds the Salary Cap.
A Completed Lineup requires:
- Any number up to (6) lineup slots filled (Top, Jungler, Mid, ADC, Support, Team)
- One player is chosen as captain with Champions selected
- Total price does NOT exceed the Salary Cap
- Lineup does NOT include more than 3 players/team from the same organization
- Lineup is officially submitted by clicking the ‘Save’ button below the lineup
All completed lineups must be submitted prior to the first game of the contest. Partial lineups will still receive points for the lineup slots that are filled prior to the lineups locking. Lineups lock at the start of the first match and are unable to be edited once locked.
Fantasy Points are totaled and updated after the completion of each game, giving participants the ability to track their points on a game by game basis. Once the final game of the contest has completed, total points for all lineups are rewarded, crowning the weekly winners and adding to each participant’s season total.
|Creep Score||+0.02 Points|
|Captain Bonus||If you correctly select the Champion that your Captain plays for a game, you get 50% bonus points to the total Fantasy Points he scores in that game (actual score x 1.5). If the Captain earns a negative score, the negative score is cut in half (actual score x 0.5).|
|Win||+2 Points + BONUS|
|Turret Destroyed||+1 Point + BONUS|
|Dragon Killed||+2 Points||N/A|
|Baron Killed||+3 Points||N/A|
|Rift Herald Killed||+2 Points||N/A|
|First Blood||+2 Points||N/A|
The rules are slightly different during Playoffs/Tournaments:
- With the ability to play an undetermined amount of games, players will be playing in a LOT more games throughout the weekend. Therefore, we will only take the TOP 3 scores per player/team, per weekend.
- Points earned during playoffs count toward the overall Grand Prizes for the entire split. (If available)
- Similar the the regular season, Salaries still update and change for each contest throughout playoffs/tournament.
Player Pool reflects rosters that are made public by each organization. If a player that is not in our player base joins a team or makes an appearance in a game, that player will be added for the next week of games. All players are listed by their primary position, which can be changed by an organization.
Player Pools and Salaries do not change at all once the contest has been opened. However, they will change on a weekly basis, accounting for performance and opponents.
All prize money, both weekly and seasonal, are paid through Paypal. Winner must pay Paypal fees. Must be 18 years or older to be eligible for prizes. Weekly prizes will be rewarded after the conclusion of the season, prior to the next season. In the event of a tie, the weekly prize will be split evenly amongst the winners.
Only completed games will count for Fantasy Points. If a game is stopped and remade by Riot, the statistics of the partial game will be not be counted.