This week marks the first true episode of Worlds 2020! We did things a bit different to help everyone with their first Fantasy Worlds experience. We explain E1 Fantasy, our strategies and factors to keep in mind while picking players, and spend most of the show breaking down each team that is in the Play-Ins Stage.
If you aren’t playing E1 Fantasy yet, click the button below to play along with the the hosts!
Episodes will be released every Tuesday, and The Lock-In Esports Fantasy Podcast #12 is now available on the following platforms:
Episode Time Stamps
These are the time stamps that apply to The Lock-In Esports Fantasy Podcast #12:
- 01:36 – Worlds 2020 News Update
- 02:52 – E1 Fantasy Worlds
- 05:19 – How to Research for Your Team
- 07:03 – Play-in Stage Format
- 09:49 – Group A Breakdown
- 19:07 – Our Main Group A Picks
- 25:26 – Group B Breakdown
- 31:41 – Follow the Rainbow7?
- 33:51 – V3 Bugi Stan Lewis Smith
- 41:32 – Is LGD Overrated in Fantasy?
- 49:21 – Community Questions
- 56:37 – Jesse and Lewis Sign Off