Howdy folks, welcome to Patch Notes 1.0! We thought you might want to know what we have been updating on the platform! We will release a patch update article every few days, but if you are super excited we have a living change log that you can follow here.
Patch Notes 1.0 will discuss these updates:
👊Update: Lineup Improvements
📊Update: Stats and Sorting
❓ Update: FAQ
Now sit back, relax and enjoy our patch notes.
A toast to our beta testers, who helped us find and fix these bugs:
- Fixed an issue where some LoL player’s points were being given to other players.
- Fixed a bug where users could edit their lineup after they were locked in (they could never save those edits though, don’t worry!)
- Fixed a login issue that caused the app to load indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where you’d see one user’s profile info on other user profiles.
- Renamed “Gistick” to “Kaiser” just in time!
- Fixed an issue with the product tutorial that prevented users from completing it if lineups are locked in.
We wanted to update you on score adjustments in Patch Notes 1.0 in case anyone freaked out last week. Each week we will check to make sure the scores are correct, then make any adjustments needed. If the points of one of your players change, it either means the player didn’t actually earn them or they were shortchanged. We need the scores to be 100% correct and promise it’s not just our engineering team memeing you 😉
Update: Lineup Improvements
We got some feedback from the community as well as added a few things we felt we were missing.
- Added Previous Week: We added the ‘Previous Week’ score to accompany the ‘This Week’ score. This will allow players to track how they are trending and help build hype when you are improving week on week.
- Added Points Earned Per Game: Previously we showed the ‘Points Per Game’ and then the players ‘Total Points’ for that week. We had some feedback that the community would like to see the ‘Game 1’ and ‘Game 2’ breakdown as well as the total score.
If you have any suggestions we would love to hear them 👉 Submit Request
Update: Stats and Sorting
- You can sort by any stat by clicking the column name. This will make it much easier to see who is the best/worst for particular stats.
- 2020 stats added for players and teams. We’ll be updating this regularly throughout the season.
Discord Bot (OneBot)
This is the most awesomest tool for your E1 Fantasy experience.
OneBot has a ton of features including:
- The ability to check your leaderboard standings.
- E1 Fantasy notifications for new content or product updates.
📝 Read the full updates and how to use OneBot here.
➕ Add OneBot to your Discord server here.
How do I add E1 Fantasy to my phone’s home screen?
- On iPhone: Open https://fantasy.esportsone.com/ in Safari. Click the middle share icon at the bottom of the screen, then scroll down to “Add to Home Screen”.
- On Android (ex. Pixel 2): Open https://fantasy.esportsone.com/ in Chrome. Tap the three vertical dots at the top-right and select “Add to Home screen”.
Why can’t I see player portraits for LEC players?
Due to strict EU privacy laws and legal restrictions regarding LEC players’ personal information, we are currently unable to show LEC player portraits.
Full FAQ here.